Saturday, 4 June 2011

Why is my mother watching watching Boys Over Flowers on TV? -_-

I can't belive my iPod is out of space!! 16GB and there is no space on it for all my photos and videos and books and music! Why are movies so big :(

Spent the entire day bumming around at home watching movies and stuffing my face with carbs. I really have eaten heck of a lot of things today. I think to gross myself out I shall list them down:

1. Two small slices of pizza
2. Dal, thayir and a chappati
3. A cheese sandwich with two slices of cheese
4. Mashed potatoes (TWO TIMES omg)
5. Macaroni and cheese
6. A slice of cake
7. Two kiwis

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING TO MYSELF >:(

And all this while I watched The Addams Family, The Astronaut's Wife and The Devil Wears Prada throughout the day.

My movie binging is not helping because for every movie I cross off my list I add two more that I want to watch to it -_- Nowhere close to finishing. SIGH. I'm making it sound like a chore/task but this is basically speed-catch-up on all the lost movies over so many years. You know I have never watched Jurassic Park to date :/ That's how busy and sad my life has been.

The Addams Family was awesome. I loveeee the MAMUSHKA heh. The movie was just brilliant, brought back so many memories of when S and I were kids and used to pretend our hands were "Thing"s and also us acting like Lurch hee hee hee.

The Astronaut's Wife had great potential to be a creepy sci-fi thriller but it fell flat because of bad acting and direction. The story just didn't move forward properly. All jerky - stop and start, stop and start. Johnny Depp looked brilliant though. Dashing, all American hero and such a clear, smooth, unmarked face. So attractive.

The Devil Wears Prada was lovely. Meryl Streep is SO HOT. Throughout the movie I kept thinking of K aty though, which started to freak me out a little bit. I can't stand Anne Hathaway though. She always does this dork-transforming-into-great-beauty roles which are just so stupid. Plus she's so plain looking and at times even ugly. Her mouth is too wide and her lips are too pouty and fat, her boobs are just WAY too low (this is gross and her eyes slant downwards. I have no idea why everyone thinks she is a gorgeous or the next big thing. She really is naturally rather dorky looking. I think the only reason people like her is because everyone likes to see the underdog win. Lameeeeeeeeeee.

Parents went to Malaysia to get my blouses stitched and to do some shopping. Was the first time I didn't jump at the chance to go with them. Strange eh. MAYBE I AM POSSESSED BY THE SAME ALIEN LIFE FORCE THAT POSSESSED JOHNNY IN THE MOVIE!!!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Music class then dance then off to do kolam and stuff for Priya's arangetram, then the arangetram itself, then come home and get ready for work on Monday. I am going to see Xy at her work place, meet Sab for lunch and then go out for dinner with Naomi/Jo. SO EXCITED!!!

From this week onward, only four more weeks to go. Can't believe I'm finally going to be free! Then I can focus on getting ready for Uni, becoming pretty etc. Music performance going to be over too so that's awesomeeeee.

I don't know what to do about dance though. June is here and soon will be gone. Should I hang on til August when school starts and then quit based on the school excuse? More than anything I don't know how to deal with my teacher. Cutting out this huge piece of my life is going to be so tough. V said she quit veena a while ago and started sitar and she feels so good about herself now. I want it to be like that but for some strange reason, I have a strong suspicion that I am not going to be able to experience that kind of feeling. This love-hate thing is really killing me. I just don't know what to do :'(

Not to mention the increasing pressure from the music side. If I drop one then I'll be expected to fully immerse myself in the world of music. Can I deal with that? Can I bring myself up to arangetram level? I am having trouble singing my songs now, not to mention kalpana swarams and what not. And the stage 4 exam is a goddamn mini kacheri. How long more can I push it back? Once July rolls around there's going to be a heck of a lot of attention paid to this.

It'll be so easy to push it away now but I'm going to have to deal with all of this really really soon. Not looking foward to June and July at all.

No comments: