Today's Wednesday my mother is finally coming home!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! She'll be here early tomorrow morning, I want to stay up and wait for her but I think I'll be too tired heh. I've missed my Mama a lot <3
Today I suddenly got swamped with a lot of work. And by a lot, I really mean A LOT. There is just SO much to do. Everyone's busy and I particularly so, given that I do all the boring things others don't want to do asdjaskjdalskjdl.
Really can't wait for Uni to start. Not sure which course or which Uni yet but I am so hyped to start studying!! I think all kids should be forced to compulsorily work during some holiday of theirs every year. As in work, work. Like properly. Not just a nominally paid 'intern' who sits at the desk and reads or plays on Facebook everyday for two weeks. If they work, they'll appreciate school more, like I do now :(
Today in our daily chat, A and I were planning our future Europe trip. Heh we didn't stop at just wanting to see Europe though. At this rate we'll only be travelling and not doing anything else. CAN SOMEBODY FUND US PLEASE THANKS.
Lofty dreams aside, I just want to spend one day with L and watch a movie or something. POTC 4 is releasing next week and I can't wait to see MY JOHNNY (yes, mine) on screen again teehee. Why do I sound like such a bimbo.
My left thigh is hurting. What is UP with my left side, seriously. My quadriceps hurts. The feeling is like the one you get after doing a full day's worth of exercise when you sit down to rest. It's a dull ache that comes and goes. I didn't do anything today except get up from my chair about twice to get Milo and about 10 times to go pee throughout the day. Great movement that was.
I need to lose 10 kilos very badly. Does anyone have a diet plan for me?
No comments:
Post a Comment