YAY I AM FREE! I am playing Sims now and not feeling guilty at all! I replied to all my mails, my Facebook notifications, was totally engaged at work, LIFE IS BACK TO BEING AWESOME!
So grateful for today :') Two HUGE things have pulled through in my favour. I am so grateful. SO grateful!!
I looked very pretty today as well, hehehe.
Anyway this afternoon we had a fire drill. Was supposed to be a surprise but thanks to 'informants' we found out that it was 3. BUT in the end they did manage to spring a surprise on us because the alarm rang at 245 instead!! Grumbled and walked down 16 floors but then LC, AXL and TS decided that it was time for a coffee break so we headed down to Mr Teh Tarik and everybody got a HUGE drink. Mine was paid for yay.
They're a really fun bunch though the conversation made it painfully clear that I (we) are really young. Like really really young. Some of the things they talked about was just O.O Sex and sexuality and kids and drugs and men and whatnot. Omg I didn't know whether to feel embarrassed or join in or leave or contribute or what. But gained some new insights into the life that is yet to come and it is looking grr...uesome.
But it was a great one hour break that I think the team deserved.
I did a fair bit of work today! And there is a lot of work that has to be done next week, rather excited about everything!!
Received a call in the morning that was great but I think I made a stupid mistake by revealing a bit too much and acting way too aloof. Sigh I hope that doesn't work against me in the end. Then just before lunch opened my inbox and saw another piece of good news. Have put in the response already. I'm so hyped!!
Went to the temple after work with Pa to say thanks and break a coconut.
I hope everything works out for my friends and family just like it has (mostly) worked out for me.
Met Akshy for lunch today. Was a lovely lunch as usual. We just never seem to run out of things to talk about. Probably because we're so alike. Not in terms of personality, but family and background is just familiar and reassuring. A Chinese class friendship has lasted so many years!
Looking forward to the long weekend because
1. No classes!
2. A on Sunday!!
3. J on Monday!!!
Thankful for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment