Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Time to get more office clothes.

I feel determined to record every single day of my life because I tend to ignore doing that when things get very busy, which leads to huge missing chunks of my life :( Like no part of my family reunion, or my first two jobs have been recorded at all. And they were exciting, life changing experiences. Now the exact details and feelings are lost forever which is just so sad.

So! Today was a terrible day. I feel absolutely crappy about myself because I was such a fat slob today. I ate like a pig, spilled things on myself, read until I was sick and procrastinated like hell. EW. I am so disgusted with myself. I refuse to be a fat slob any longer. Come May, I will finally pick up that squash racquet and try to learn something proper. Or maybe I'll pick up the tennis racket. Some racket basically, and create a big racket HAHA I am so funny.

Have been emailing a select few people (actually just two). I like to keep in touch, let's hope they like keeping in touch with me too!

Got some information regarding what Thursday is going to look like. Not too thrilled about it. I really want my Mama now. I want to hug her and press her feet and stroke her hair and have her love me. I sound like such a  baby :'( But I really miss her! She is so squishy and nice to be around. Pa is too lumpy and soft. He also squeals when I hug him because he says it hurts. So much for manly... My sister doesn't like to be touched so I can only hug her when she's asleep and she's SO HUGE.

Sighhhhhhhhh nothing much to do except to read and pray and hope that things turn out well on the day.

After that I will FINALLY and TRULY be free. I want to do so many things! Like drive, learn a sport and a new language as well as brush up on my Hindi but there is just no time. I enjoy being busy, but not like this.

My nails and hands are looking very nice. I am so lucky to be blessed with nice, dry and lovely hands! Nice hands shall be on my criteria list for the perfect man.

I am really glad I had people I could count on to help me through last year. I was pretty cut up after all that happened and it turned out to be a pretty ugly year. Would have been more hellish than it was if I didn't have some special people around. Feeling really grateful.

J1 was really tumultuous as well. I was handling so many things, juggling relationships, school, work, politics, dance etc outside, ID, ILDDS omg the list goes on and on. I am surprised I even managed to pass that year. I enjoyed it though. I think it was the best year of my life thus far. Thanks, everyone who made it a special year <3

In recent news:

1. L cut her hair and is looking positively LOVELY. The long hair kind of took the attention away from her face. She looks so much like C's friend Sharon now though... maybe it's the hair in front of the eyes thing.

2. Apparently Maroon 5 concert was beyond brilliant and Adam Levine is a God -_-

3. Engineering has started accepting people and A is starting to feel very nervous

4. Have asked D to help me order Sims 2 expansion packs YAY happy! Thank you very much!!

5. J has been working at the same place for 3 months now!! So much for committment issues. That's pretty damn good man.

No comments: