So today's interview went better. Hopefully I stand some kind of chance? They tried to trap me again but this time I was cleverer ha ha ha.
Every time I say I want to let go, something like this happens which makes me want to re-evaluate the decision I am going to take. Frustrating beyong belief!
Had extra dance today and I am just so exhausted. No stretching because I came late and she made us do the entire varnam (!!!) My entire left side is hurting.
Tomorrow morning is the test, feeling rather nervous and excited about it. A change from this morning's depression and apathy so that's a relief.
Talked to X yesterday and she was telling me how her interview was chicken feed (I didn't know it was 'feed' until my mother told me!) and I am so insanely jealous because if she gets the seat and I didn't, I will throttle her. She's made up her mind not to stay already UGH. Same goes for PS.
Seems like D is having issues at the moment too. Yes K still sits there but looks like her walls are crumbling. First the rejection then the break up - it's a lot to handle. Plus her absolute desire to be universally liked is eating at her. There is only so much comforting I can do. In the end, she's just got to pick himself up and move on. She has the option and the money, so I don't really get what the problem is actually.
Met R on Wednesday night. Was great :) He gave me this awesome book which I now treat as my Bible. I need to thank him profusely for it. Was a fun night. Has he grown up or what! So proud of him!
Okay time to go to bed. Yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment