Saturday, 19 March 2011

Want a PS3 + rock band.

Today has been a horrible day. My nose has been leaking non-stop and I had to brave music with this :/ I could barely breathe because my nose was thatttt blocked and my voice was more nasal than usual. As usual felt like my brain leaked out through my nose. SIGHHH.

Head feeling muggy, greasy hair, dry/oily skin, slitty eyes - I had the works man. NOT TO MENTION MY TERRIBLY PIMPLY FACE.

To make things worse it was raining like mad today.

Went for lunch with Tm and L. Was nice to see L (it's always nice to see L) Talked about everything from anniversaries to Republicans :)

Otherwise nothing new except that my flats have torn and now I have no footwear of any kind anymore. Badly want a pair of black pumps, ballet flats, sandals and flip-flops. I need them in this order:

1. Pumps
2. Sandals
3. Flats
4. Flip Flops

BUT I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING THAT I LIKE ANYWHERE. And the only ones I like are ridiculously priced.

Saw one today for 95$ ugh so not worth it.

So must go looking tomorrow.

Starting work on Monday again! It has been a nice one week break. Okay, not really. But kinda. Minus the nagging and applications, I've been able to sleep, watch TV and play my Sims <3

Okay now need to find someone who will lend me their credit card so I can buy things from Amazon.com. I need more Sims 2 expansion packs!!!

And today I found out (really late) that Guitar Hero has gone bust. THE IDIOTS.

No comments: