Just shut up okay. I never for a second considered the UK as a real option so I applied for whatever I wanted to. If I got in and got a scholarship to go then yay me I get paid to study something I really really want to.
I don't have a clue what people do in Political Science and neither do you. In fact NO ONE knows anything about any subject til they do it themselves. So I picked the one which I liked best OF THE SUBJECTS I ALREADY KNOW.
You can't deal with that then fine. But don't tell me that a BA in English won't get me anywhere because it looks to me like your Engineering degree got you nowhere either.
I don't have a clue what people do in Political Science and neither do you. In fact NO ONE knows anything about any subject til they do it themselves. So I picked the one which I liked best OF THE SUBJECTS I ALREADY KNOW.
You can't deal with that then fine. But don't tell me that a BA in English won't get me anywhere because it looks to me like your Engineering degree got you nowhere either.
No comments:
Post a Comment