Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Hair is grimy. Poor Egypt.

Been meaning to post for the longest of times but OBVIOUSLY haven't got around to it.

I realise that when I have a lot of things going on in my life I seem unable to record them down. But when I'm free I obsessively update. What is wrong with me!!!

Okay things that have happened so far that I will blog about one day - I will backdate the posts.

1. Application
2. Admission
3. Reunion!! <3
4. Cousins
5. Aunts
6. Uncles
7. Patti!!!
8. BALI
9. Singapore after Bali
10. Singapore before Bali
11. L
12. A and V
13. New Year's
14. Test
15. Internship part 1
16. Internship part 2
17. Tesessss that turned out to be SCHOOL once again
18. Ty
19. Hatred
20. Confusion
21. LOVE
22. LLLLLLLLLLLLLL
23. C and the things that have changed
24. Egypt
25. The horribly cold/weird weather
26. Driving
27. The mad bus driver

That's about it so far?

--

Finally seem to be getting better from the horrible flu that I caught from S and Ma. I thought I could escape it but noooooooo :( No such luck. It's the worst kind of flu EVER. I get sick only once a year but never have I been sick for more than two-three days. This one has lasted a whole week and is very disgusting.

I have been getting lots of love though which has made this entire horrendous affair a little more tolerable. Thank you...

- Chubz
- N
- Ju
- R
- C
- V
- V
- Miss P
- People at work
- Ant
- Xy

For making me feel better :)

Took a day off and have been sleeping crazily. Lucky we have this CNY break. I really want to eat mango pudding and cream!!! And pineapple tarts!!! AND ORANGES!!!

No comments: