Thursday, 25 November 2010

Really want french fries and ice cream.

As usual escapism is rearing it's ugly head and I have been doing EVERYTHING but Lit. So Geog is pretty much a nonentity.

I feel so out of my league with Duffy. Not a big fan of poetry in the first place but all this modern poetry thing is really annoying. I rather do proper poems by Dickinson or someone. ashdfakjdshfkjashdgasg.

Today's L's prom. HAVE FUN, LOOK PRETTY.

And V's sick :( :( :( Quite sad. Hope she's feeling better now.

My unseen sucks. My Duffy sucks. And Twin Texts is so unpredictable. What was the point in doing okay for the first paper if I screw up the second?!?!?!?!

Prom is being a huge pain.

It's raining outside and I don't miss my sister one bit. Quite sad when you think about it but then again, she brought it on herself.

No comments: