Monday, 11 October 2010

Only career left is zookeeper.

Lately I've been feeling very sleepy. And it's not just a normal kind of sleepy - it's this monumental sleepiness where you feel dizzy and the world swims around you. I don't know what's wrong with me :(

Today was a long day but it wasn't as tiring as I thought it would be. (omg my iPod's changing all my 'as'es to 'a's' too!! This is bot comforting in the least. Missed GP to do some Maths. In retrospect, not a very good idea given that my GP is truly terrible, sigh. Ended up laughing like crazy with Arjuna! Heh we're planning on writing a book about our experiences on United and we made a list of things we wanted to do after A's:

1. Who is Beatrice?
2. What is Nagini's second name
3. Find complimentary tickets
4. Look for Sharon P United look alike on facebook.

Heh the list expanded during Maths later but these four were the most important! The flight with Arjuna from HK to Chicago is something I'll never forget :) We had the best time together. Initially I had my reservations but he's really really fun to be with!

During the break before Maths, V, Yt and I were playing a game called 'guess the poem name' from the Carol Ann Duffy book HAHA damn funny! Yt kept guessing Education for leisure and for Mrs Tilscher's class they kept telling me bits of the poem instead of telling me the title! HEH and the best part was when Yt shouted analysis! When I asked her for the word remember heh. Funny!

After Maths, sat in the library with Cara and we worked on Maths together, listened to music we both like (can't believe we share such similar tastes) an laughed like cray over primary school antics and stupid lessons that we had to go for. I'm glad I only got to know her this year - I have a nagging suspicion that if we had spoken to each other earlier (like in Secondary school) things wouldn't have worked out so well. Can you imagine! We've known each other for 11 years now and we've finally moved from class/schoolmates to friends! Close ones at that! What I find ironic is that despite the fact that Cara and I known each other so long, many people thing that it's Lisa and I who've had a longstanding friendship! Actually, L and I have only known each other go a year tops! :) So interesting.

Lit was okay. I'm really scared for Paper 1. ANYTHING could come out for Wuthering Heights and I seem to know so little about everything. Today's lecture was on displacement as a theme like ?!?!?!? Omg.

Went to Sogurt after Lit.

No comments: