Sunday, 24 October 2010

Am escaping, because I can.

Feeling really frustrated right now and in more than a single way:

1. I HATE that millionaire keeps rubbing in the fact that she's so good at Lit now. YEAH OKAY I SUCK. I know it, you know it, so just shut up.

2. Your English is not good. Yes, mine is and yes, I have proof and documentation which you don't have and will never have. I'm supercilious? Fine. Bet you don't even know what that means.

3. I am NOT a rich kid. I hate being called rich. Living in this part of town does not make me wealthy and I don't need to share a detailed account of the goings-on in my life for you to believe that, thank you very much.

4. I dislike being called p.

5. FOR GOD'S SAKE, STOP THINKING THAT EVERYTHING I WRITE IS ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT THAT IMPORTANT. I have other people in my life too.

6. You're absolutely right when you said that that was important to me but don't you DARE start making judgement based on the single instance you managed to get something right. You know nothing about me, much as you like to believe you do.

7. I was, and will never be, attracted to you. YOU were the one who started this and I played along just so that I wouldn't hurt your feelings. Shocking that I can actually care so much right? You didn't hurt me, I hurt you.

8. I don't understand why the list keeps growing and growing.

9. I hate that you do things that force me to laugh at you. I don't want to, but you're just inviting disdain.

10. Want to change but can't because I like the way that when I have fun, it's really awesome and though the reverse is quite torturous a feeling, it's worth being this way just for the highs. Plus suppression is just not my thing. I'll end up moody (yes, it is possible!! Wow!) and snappish which will make things worse.

To add to all this, there's the Sfrustration as well.

No comments: