Monday, 19 July 2010

Start of my sleep early regimen.

Stop with the broken heart act. You both weren't great lovers to begin with. So what's with all the drama?

Damn it, still haven't done Dio's prose and it's due tomorrow. Can't make head or tail out of the passage. Looks like I'm screwed for A levels whee.

Day 1 of diet has proven to be incredibly difficult. Ate a whole lot of fruits today. Two apples, a watermelon slice, grapes, lots of water BUT MY BODY IS CRAVING CARBS!

Heh damn funny today after Econs, I was hanging with V in class and we were discussing my new diet and then when we looked on the floor there was this broken set sqaure with the words FRUITS on it. HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY. Then tomorrow is supposed to be all vegetables day (TORTURE) so we thought it might change to VEGETABLES tomorrow.

Heehee lame.


Didn't meet H like we planned at first because we had Geog extra lesson on sketching photographs. MAN I REALLY SUCK AT IT. My rocks don't look like rocks, they look like misshapen heads from some odd headhunting tribe.

Crap I washed my hair today and there's PE tomorrow. Okay time to think up an excuse in my sleep. Going to bed now.

No comments: