Great, 1-0. Germany you've come 2nd, 3rd, 4th the most no. of times in the history of the world cup. WHY CAN'T you be first for a change :(
Was feeling crappy today so didn't go to school. L had a study break today (last paper next week) and we me to study despite my headache and earache.
A lack of social interaction and long periods of friendless-ness has made me sad and grouchy and irritable. A lonely S, is an unhappy S. I need people to make me happy and L is my perfect dose of medication :)
I've missed her and her company so so so so so much. We just..CLICK y'know and it's taken many years of hard effort and work at this relationship for this click to happen and I'm so happy that both of us make the effort to work the kinks in our friendship out. She's worth all my tears, all my anger, all my love.
After a desultory afternoon of Maths, I ganged up with her friend Flo to convince her to go watch Despicable Me with me. HAHA IT WAS DAMN GOOD! I really enjoyed myself. We had brother issues to deal with though -_- Seriously, sometimes P just gets on our nerves.
Sexy and TTD didn't bother today, felt really shitty. I'm not even worth one free text.
Came home and took a short nap - was really tired. And woke up to a Geog crisis.
Lisa and I have to cut 22 pages to 5 and tonight Y's being graced by the L's presence - good luck to you. Lis and I are tying up the loose ends of our report and trust me, there are more loose ends than beginnings.
Okay that doesn't even make sense but my adrenalin better start pumping NOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment