Friday, 16 July 2010

Exams are the worst things in the world. Yucks.

The government really should take a look at their records again - I think July is baby boom month. Not October.

But did you know that in the USA, the highest number of births every year usually falls on the 5th of October! Even in Singapore I think that's the case but so strange that until now I haven't met a single person whose birthday is on the 6th as well!

Why are couples so busy in January anyway?

Anyway, happy birthday Kwan Hong :)

Highlight of today was Lit lecture (surprise surprise). Dio told us about the four stage cycle of A level student life. After the first two stages of Slacking and Studying comes Panicking then Cynicism. I seem to have jumped straight from Slacking to Cynicism. Hmm now to figure out a way to bring the other two back into the picture.

Dio's really cool.

--

Got back Geog grades today. Lisa and I went into a shrot state of paralysis where we froze completely once we saw our Human Geog marks. 37/50?! How is that even POSSIBLE. Physical was abysmal as usual. We barely passed and the total grade is something like 65% for both of us but OMG crazy right! Told Ma and she said "Looks like you're going to become a Geography major"

-_-

Lav just said "I told you so". I feel like eating her now. She's been saying this since Sec 2!

--

Yesterday C messaged all of us saying that Oonz had given us the go-ahead for JTS. YAY SO HAPPY. I suggested that they take us to Marche but C saw through my evil plan :( I think I need to start building up brownie points so that people stop suspecting me. Wonder how everyone knows when I'm being evil? Or maybe, I should just desist the evil laughter.

No comments: