Talking to P, J and R every day is like the highlight of my life. So basically my life starts somewhere around 11 and ends at 2 or 3 -_-
STILL haven't done any work.
Okay did a little Geog but that doesn't count for much. I'm so slack about these exams that my brain is refusing to predict the kinds of questions that will come out for Geog (something I'm rather good at. Surprisingly.)
--
Today was R's party. I felt a little sad for her because D kept stealing her thunder. I tried pulling her into conversation because it's her day but didn't really work out. I think she's just stressed over exams and stuff and you know I really empathise with her. Was texting her before this and I really understood what she was saying and how she felt. We hang out a lot and our parents think almost the same things. It makes relating to each other so much easier than with most other people.
Hated the way some people didn't help her clear up after dinner and stuff. I know it's her party and her house but as a guest you can't just treat her house like a restaurant and her parents like waiters. But I guess it's the way they've been brought up.
I also think it's EXTREMELY rude to use your phone at the dinner table or when someone is talking to you. It's like being rude to their face. So basically you're telling the person that you're so boring, I'm not going to talk to you I'm going to talk to this other person instead, bye. Rude beyond belief. I hate bad table manners and social etiquette. Yeah I may seem like a stickler and an old fogey but honestly, this just reflects badly on YOU.
--
Lav I now stand corrected. You were right in thinking that way about T. OH CRAP. SO THAT'S WHY EVERYONE THOUGHT WHAT THEY THOUGHT.
This just makes me feel even more confused.
Whatever, like Lav says I just shouldn't care.
No comments:
Post a Comment