Sunday, 20 June 2010

Penang Day 1.

(Written on my iPod)

So today's the first day on the road. It's a damn long drive to Penang - 8 hours. This trip is going to be a short one, thank God. I haven't even started studying. HUMAN GEOG HOW.

Drive was irritating. Appa is old so we can't drive one shot like we did the last time. I can't wait until I can drive. My parents were more fun (a term I use in relative context) when they were younger. Or maybe they haven't changed and I just grew older. Nah I think they're just old fogeys now.

But S has become really irritating too. More than normal that is. Her comebacks and stuff are just so LAME. They're not even witty, nothing. Strange because she is such an intelligent kid. They're just stupid and she's so large and huge now I can't even have the satisfaction of hitting her because when she hits back, it hurts as well :( And yes, this is a new sensation for me. For many many many many years I have been the stronger one.

Was reading parents' text on the way and OMG HAHAHA no wonder they're so close now.

We're staying at V Mama's house in Ipoh now and tomorrow we're leaving for Penang. The place his house is in is super dark and scary. No one there except a few stray dogs and scary shadows :/

V Mama is so cool! He just got an invention of his patented :) Yeah I know my family is brilliant. He's presenting his patent in Switzerland and hopefully he wins a prize. S Periamma and him are so cute and their house is super big.

I'm going to sound like a totally spoiled brat right now but the whole point of Malaysia is expensive hotels and cheap magnums. Hope that'll hold true for this trip.

No comments: