Thursday, 13 May 2010

J and others.

Maths test was weird.


Burning questions:


1. Did I get question 3 right? I didn't get how to do the probability thing
2. ??? 

3. Should I wash my hair today?


Went out with Jodie to Marina today! FUN AGAIN! I have one green and one blue eye heh.


Will we stay in touch?


--


(ha from iron founders and others heh)

See the thing about CA is that she's a different person from the person she thinks she is. She labels herself and thinks she's following that but she's doing something else completely. And it's frustrating at times. I know who she is but she doesn't. Or maybe I don't either.

I want this friendship to last. Like really really last. I get the feeling she likes me but maybe not as much as I like her. Why is that always the case for me? Surprisingly this time it's not bothering me as my other friendships but I don't want to lose her. She's fun and crazy and is a great listener. I really enjoy talking and being around her.

I'm not even jealous of her friendships with other people. And this is a new thing for me. For every single friend I've never felt this.. Secure. Yes that's the word: secure. Odd eh. She doesn't take care of me per se but I still feel secure and safe in our relationship.

I don't know if S cares that I hang out with her so much now. I think I'm over her. I still like her but I don't know if we'll remain friends after this experience ends. Maybe, maybe not.

Date with Tr was disappointing to say the least. Haven't been like that around her ever. We always have something to talk about. I'm still interested in her but she isn't in me. Another strange phenomenon: I'm not that fussed of cut up about it! And I think it's cause of CA.

Maybe that's why people get into relationships. Because there'll always be someone who likes them if their friends don't anymore.

No comments: