Went for a pointless climate change talk just to get into Ms. T's good books. Don't know if it worked. Spent a lot of bonding time with my iPod touch..
Lemon's friend Whiner is really really REALLY irritating. I want to strangle him. I don't get why you hang out with him or why people like him at all. Wannabe, whiner and loser. I'm not doubting this capabilities, I'm criticising his behaviour.
Tonight's technical rehearsal dragged on past 10 something. I really couldn't take it. I lost my temper and lashed out at the complete FOOL of a secretary. What was more frustrating than her lack of action was the fact that apparently my sarcasm was so 'intellectually demanding' that it didn't cut as deep as it would have for a person of average intelligence. I would have hit her if I could. Such brazen INCOMPETENCE.
The only good thing that's come out of this mess is that I'm much closer to my seniors than I was last year. And this is causing a certain someone mentioned above a lot of heartache HA HA HA.
Lemon's friend Whiner is really really REALLY irritating. I want to strangle him. I don't get why you hang out with him or why people like him at all. Wannabe, whiner and loser. I'm not doubting this capabilities, I'm criticising his behaviour.
Tonight's technical rehearsal dragged on past 10 something. I really couldn't take it. I lost my temper and lashed out at the complete FOOL of a secretary. What was more frustrating than her lack of action was the fact that apparently my sarcasm was so 'intellectually demanding' that it didn't cut as deep as it would have for a person of average intelligence. I would have hit her if I could. Such brazen INCOMPETENCE.
The only good thing that's come out of this mess is that I'm much closer to my seniors than I was last year. And this is causing a certain someone mentioned above a lot of heartache HA HA HA.
Can't wait for the damn thing to be over tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment