Today was the busiest day ever.
Things that were scheduled for today:
1. YLS
2. Energy Carta meeting
3. NUS open house
4. Esperanza thingo
HOW CAN I BE AT FOUR PLACES AT ONCE?!
Answer: I can't.
So I wasn't. Heh.
Left early from 1, skipped 2, came to the conclusion that 4 would be useless for me, went for 3.
The NUS open house scared me. I don't know what I want to do at all. I want to do everything, yet nothing at the same time. It's retarded but makes sense, yes? Okay fine it doesn't, You're right. I'm insane.
Saw R today and Unesha and Peanut and SPF and Swishy. Too many people for my liking heh heh heh.
I had no idea SPF liked me so much!
Maybe that's why when you replied with a 'why' I got pissed. You call us friends but you don't give me the right to own a tiny space in your life. Why. Why do you protect yourself so much? That's one way of armouring yourself but I feel hated, as if you're pushing me away.
You're probably thinking that I'm overreacting for a single word. But please understand that by questioning me, you're questioning the strength of this relationship.
And it can't take more than this.
Not anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment