Friday, 5 March 2010

My sister smiles when she's sleeping. So cute :)

Today's been a long, busy day.

Geog test was alright. Girl-who-has-sold-herself-to-music and I kept talking during the Human part 'cause we had no idea what the question was asking. Physical was, surprisingly, easy. Then again I probably thought it easy simply because I wrote whatever I knew on meanders and braided channels. Heh as usual Miss Janey spotted the questions WRONGLY! For God' sake, listen to me child! I'm a terrific Geog-question-spotter.

Today was the release of A level results day!!

I didn't realise how different the school was without the seniors. I swear, that year is awesome. They just have so much ENERGY and almost everyone knows everyone (or so it seems). It's so lovely to have that vitality around again. Our year is rather..dead. And boring. Anyway, as far as results go, we've done rather alright this year. Pretty decent results. Humanities beat Hwa Chong! Fantastic. Econs has gone up by a huge percent. Let's hope that trend continues. Geog was the killer though. 75% of the H2 students got an A. WTH RIGHT! Xy and I suspect that since the variable is the Human Geog teacher, our year is going to undergo severe drop :( Rather depressing idea.

Janey got an A for her Chinese! CONGRATS! I'm really proud of you :) :) Such a brilliant girl I have for a friend I tell you.

Saw R :) And I swear, _ looks lovelier each time I see. R's results were all A's (duh) with an exception for H3 H. _ was the sole merit :/ I kind of got the feeling that . didn't really care though - both about the subject and about the teacher.

Anyway not like the teacher has great fondness for that year either.

I almost did something stupid when I saw R - embarrassed smile - but I was so happy that _ was happy with _ results! That made my day :)

Then went for the stupid EU talk just to offer support for Roxanne and to kill time. Boring as hell. The lecturer was kind of like Whitby but not as engaging. Maybe all Lit teachers are like that..

After that I had the mock interviews for the Humans scholarship applicants. It's really a completely different experience on this side of the table. I killed both the poor kids who were assigned to Miss JC and myself. Heh it was really fun interviewing with her though.

Got scolded by that stupid man later for skipping an 'important' meeting. I hate meetings that are arranged without prior notification. I hate it hate it hate it. Spontaneity is good but NOT for work related issues. He thinks I'm slack, uninterested simply because I don't have a flexible schedule or timetable. Well I'm SORRY Mister. I schedule WEEKS in advance and last minute additions have no space in my life.

After that, had a short chat with CCM :) Reminds me why sthamps.

Went out for dinner with Doralyn, Roxanne and Kai at Subway at Rail Mall. Interesting conversation, good food made for a relatively enjoyable evening/night.

My heart was broken that night though :'( ET is gay. -SOB- Why is it that the saying 'all the good guys are either gay or taken' is TRUE. WHY MUST IT BE TRUE :( I'm so upset. What is more frustrating than knowledge of that fact is how I'm inexplicably attracted (naturally) to people who 1. I can't have 2. Aren't good/nice 3. Aren't normal.

My sister is adorable, she's still retained some of her babyness and when she's sleeping she looks sweet and innocent - nothing like the devil she is in the morning.

Want to eat her.

No comments: