Tired like crap.
Quite irritated by a select few people today but I just wrote a terribly harsh email that I've got to tone down before I send.
No I don't have anger management issues! It's just that this is additional work to the things I already have to think/worry about.
Party was good and Mr. Cai Shen Ye (spelling?!) was really cute. This is the first time I've seen the God of Fortune hand out sweets though! The lucky draw was fun and thank God the crowd was manageable. The Christmas party was ten times worse than this.
Anyway, was planning on getting a lot of work done today but got zilch/zero/nada done :( Next week I'm so screwed. Two tests and I haven't even started homework, forget studying for the two tests.
Greatttttttttttttttttt.
I think I'm a terrible friend. I haven't called/talked to L in ages despite being the one who set the ground rules for communication after we graduated from school, I haven't talked/messaged A in a million years; responding only when she messages. I've completely forgotten about C, we barely come into contact at all. I've been sort of half ignoring Salt - not knowing what to say/how to respond to her. I've been treating Yucks really badly (I think). As for Q, our relationship has suddenly come to a close and I don't know what to make of it now.
The only person I sort of talk to regularly now is my Schmooze but I've got so many things on that I keep cancelling our dates :( Sorry Schmoozum. Oh and trumpet of course but our time with each other is now limited to school time which sucks.
I spend so much time on you but-
No comments:
Post a Comment