Thursday, 19 November 2009

Surprise!

I'm home!

Ugh pulled a muscle walking twenty four km from school to torture camp and they wouldn't let me go to Malaysia :'( I really really wanted to go! The stuff there looks really fun and I had to miss out on all the high elements and things like that. It really sucks okay. Ma, Pa and my sister came to pick me up on Tuesday night and I came home.

Had to rescue Miss D too. Heh. That was..strange. Ask me if you want to know more!

Yeah the two days I spent there were terrible - I don't want to talk about it.

Yesterday I didn't do much. S helped massage my leg and press the tendon and stretch the muscles so I felt a bit better. Also my left ankle was hurting (I HATE THAT PE TEACHER FOR BREAKING MY ANKLE) and so was my back and thighs and arms and shoulders and neck etc etc. I left for camp with a horrible muscle ache in my legs and all the walking didn't help at all.

You know 15 people left camp? Crazy.

Then I did some work for the OEP trip and did some work for Ma yesterday.

Also, I set up the other Mac and now I'm a proud owner of a new computer!!!! This PowerBook G4 may be ancient and old, but it's all mine :D I'm so happy! I finally have a computer! Now I've just got to find a way to convince my mother to lend me $125 dollars to upgrade my 2005 Panther to a 2007 Leopard and maybe then I can find a way to upgrade to a 2009 Snow Leopard. I don't know if this computer can support that though :/ Maybe I should invest in more RAM and an expandable memory? But I can't increase the Processer from 1.5 GHz so what should I do!

Got to get a sleeve for this :) YAY LOVE MY NEW COMPUTER.

Yesterday was the birthday of the to-be-mother-of-a-player. Heh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY XY! Glad you had a great day :)

Ah miss Jane. Hope she's doing okay at camp.

--

I realised the following things..

1. I send significantly less messages during the holidays as compared to other times of the year.
2. You've stopped blogging right after we fell out.
3. My physical state is a reflection of my psychological state.
4. I am a slight control freak (evidence: I hate rollercoasters).
5. I'm actually looking forward to my attachment.
6. My sister is much smarter and more capable than what I give her credit for.
7. I miss you so bad, it hurts.
8. The people whom I pick to be my best friends are truly special people :)
9. My mother used to be slim!
10. I don't believe in cars.

There. Now you know more about me than ever before.

No comments: