Went to A and A's house last night.
Was fun heh.
(but a little scary too)
I really really really want to go to the zoo. DO YOU WANT TO GO WITH ME.
Oh check out my 'holiday' schedule. Starting from tomorrow I have..
2nd - 6th : OP OP OP OP OP
6th: Dance practice
7th and 8th: Dance
9th - 15th: More dance.
16th - 20th: YLTC (damnit damnit damnit)
21st and 22nd: Dance
23rd - 4th: SAL attachment with dance in between
5th - 6th: "free"
7th: Grad Night
8th - 19th: Vietnam+Korea
20th - 30th: Council stuff
Amidst all this there'll be HMUN training and more dancing and probably Maths tuition for my abysmal marks HOORAY I AM SO FREE!
It's November already omggggggggggggggg.
SEEING Q TODAY AFTER VIOLIN. Some music thingum. What should I wear hmm. Got to leave in an hour's time.
I feel incredibly disconnected from you all, but I don't know what to do to get back in. And this was what I mean when I said I 'd f i'.
And for some reason I'm incredibly nervous about Janey's A's tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment