You know I'm finding it really scary that people are copying my writing style! Did that many people access this site before I locked it?!?!?!?! Omg.
Okay heh maybe I'm giving myself too much creditzxzx.
--
Haven't blogged for days! I'm such a diligent student thank you very much. Papers averaged okay to terrible. I really don't know what to say about Maths, GP, Econs so I shan't say anything and Geog was..
Okay maybe we should move on.
I've been sleeping at 2/3/4/5 A.M. every morning and last night I just couldn't take it and crashed around 9-ish and woke up only at 10 this morning. HA I really needed the sleep.
On another note, have you ever wondered what A.M and P.M. meant! Here's what they mean (I finally remembered!)
Ante Meridiem - before midday.
Post Meridiem - after midday.
Cool right! And another cool fact : apparently women use more exclamation marks than men. That's true actually heh heh.
Hi, today I found out that SOME PEOPLE (actually just one person so far) get seriously disturbed when I start spelling weirdly or if my grammar is incorrect. Heh is my writing style so distinct?!
Maybe I was overestimating T then. I mean if it's that unique then it's no great shakes that one could find out.
Whatever I don't care.
Things with Q have become strangely nice/comforting. I really really look forward to her messages. She's still retarded and dumb and things are heading back to pre-February (!!! oh no.) but a lot more comfortable now and I don't know what to think! I really want this friendship to work out but it may not the way things are going. I don't want to read into what she says and just want to take it at face value but you can't help it when someone shows affection for you can you? I'm really looking forward to going out with her after exams! (Okay so shoot me.)
Hmm so went out with my two best friends and an idiot on Friday to eat ice cream. Was a wasted trip as G rightfully stated. Gleaned some information but I really can't be bothered to remember it or share it. My best friend and the primate's issues are none of my concern. Why should I care.
Can't. Wait. For. Tuesday. HI WHAT ARE YOU GETTING ME!! Ha just kidding. (No I really want to know.)
BY THE WAY MISS ACIDPOP WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME LOOK AT YOUR PHONE THE OTHER DAY HUH.
Today I wished I could've gone for Unesha's party -SOB- but actually today didn't turn out that bad heh.
Had a tiny picnic/party/gift giving/Swenson's day for S monster and it was a fun day overall. A few hiccups here and there but nice. Was all alone for music class but I really enjoyed myself and I was fed so much today yay.
Then dance was really just me and S. My stamina/strength EVERYTHING IS REALLY TERRIBLE. And I'm so embarrassed to dance. She wants me to sit for the exam next year (both music and dance) and I don't know I feel so incredibly nervous and aiyoh the thought of going for extra classes three times a week is torture. What with PW and dance I'm going to die.
My hands are blue from my sari COOL! And I ate pink cheese today yum yum. I usually hate beetroot but today it was so good. Maybe I was just hungry.
Yay I'm so happy I got to see my schmoozum today!!
I've got some more amusing text messages I want to post but I'm so exhausted.
Hawa is such a pain sometimes. All she wants to talk about is herself, herself and MORE of herself. And even though I was the one who had an exam on Wednesday she didn't bother to ask til like four hours later. So irritating but I think I should stop expecting so much from her. I was hurt once.
I miss you XX! It's been so long since we sat down and really talked talked. You've sold your soul to music and now there's only your shell and your shell is boring.
I miss you too V and C. CAN WE MEET UP PLEASE PLEASE.
Okay fine don't look upset yes yes I miss you too G.
And heh I miss you too (:
Okay enough cryptic stuffies. THIS IS WHY I BLOGGED:
says:
nobody's updating their blogs
says:
and its getting boringggg
s? says:
I'm writing now
says:
YAY
The things I do for you. Tsk tsk tsk ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment