Lately I've been feeling very loved.
I don't know how to explain what I feel in words but I do believe that the world is sunshine, butterflies, rainbows and pretty little unicorns :)
Today made me remember why I even bother going to school. I have to say that I enjoyed myself thoroughly. And the worst part is that this isn't the time!! Like this can happen when there aren't impending exams but right now it's like I don't know hmmm it's not really distracting me that would be wrong. Maybe this is my source of inspiration.
To think you guys are my inspiration! How cool is that.
But seriously, today sitting with CA and talking openly, being sarcastic with Tix (HEH she's hilarious), catching up with Monger, Angel (not the Rock! This one is my real best friend.), PE with V, CA, Carnival and our trucks/lorries/scooters/motorbikes/undulating mares (!!) and of course Sorrow. Who could forget Sorrow who lies in the school field. Her grave marked by a chair.
Heh.
Then of course spending the lecture with C writing out words from her name (I REALLY LOVE WORD GAMES) and then talking to Rx and then teasing Red heh. Then cookie buying! And of course GC, our favourite lesson. Taking cool photos and ah it was wonderful.
Oh how could I not mention my dear Musician! She finished composing her first piece! I'm so so so so so so so proud of you love this is great ;D
And then helping Momo with maths. Okay WAIT before you die of shock, that didn't contribute to making my day great apart from giving me an ego boost because even my maths is superior to his. HEH.
I swear today was the best day ever.
Of course I missed you Grey. (Yes I saw the disappointment etched across your face when I mentioned everyone except you.) Heh she's so cute when she messages! I'm going to post a few up later cause they're very nice.
Despite all this love and affection there are certain members of my class I just can't seem to get myself to like. But whatever, for now, this is enough.
Maybe I'm losing my cynical streak? There's lots of love going around and today I felt so happy in the afternoon I wanted to run around hugging everyone and giving out chocolates.
Damn maybe I'm losing it.
I have thank yous to say! (In no specific order)
Dear Grey, thanks for teaching me swear words and a lot of other sick stuff I kind of don't need to know. Heh. Thanks for sharing secrets and being a good friend. We will become geologists together don't worry. SEA named after you!
Dear V, you're my best friend! Even though we've fought like crazy I love you love you love you. You mean so much to me (: Thanks for always listening and just being there. Even though I can't stand anything you like I still love you. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.
Dear V, hi you CG. You're a nut but I love you all the same. You're fun to hang out with (albeit mad but still..) please try and dance with more enthusiasm and not like you're riding an undulating mare. Thank you for listening when I was worried and entertaining me with your nutsiness. (no such word heh) ALSO thanks for ruining my English :-* Kiddingzx.
Dear Trumpet, thanks for being the most supportive and loving and caring person ever! There's no one who can empathise like you and wowee you understand things so fast. Hehzx. And it's so cool you're doing music because I can talk to you about all the stuff I do and you understand!! It's such a relief. Thank you for always being around and thinking about me.
Dear V, we've had our own fair share of problems and troubles no? But it's alright. It's only made us stronger and I hope you do great for your exams. And I hope I (don't) see you next year!
Dear CA, you're crazy and you know it. Thank you for being intelligent and understanding and willing to listen. You are solar powered and I am moonlight powered but it's okay we complement each other very well. I love talking to you cause it's just so easy and ah your objectivity is refreshing! Thank you for listening and being a nutcase.
Dear Best Friend, I know I forced a friendship (best friendship?) on you in the beginning of the year and I'm glad you were so sporting as to take it up! HEH manzxz you're getting more and more interesting since the first time we met (okay you were slightly boring before. Okay no not really that's just me being elite and mean) But damnit I love spending time with you. 0.2 kids! Thanks for making me laugh and I hope you liked your cookie (:
Dear A, I love you even though you've changed. Thank you for the good times we have and will continue to have.
Dear Beans, I bet you're not even expecting this right! Even though we don't ever meet, I don't fail to think about you when something big and important happens to me. I miss you. You were (and are) still my first ever best friend and six years is a long while to be surgically attached to someone. Thank you for making me laugh and sticking by me through everything.
Dear L, you've been very important to me for four whole years and you still remain very very dear to me. I'm sorry we've drifted apart a little now but I love you all the same. We're highly incompatible but hey thanks for sticking by me and listening to all sorts of rubbish I did during school days!
Dear C, I don't know where to start. You were and still are a fantastic part of my life. It's been a while yes I have to agree and I miss you terribly. Thank you for entertaining me and reminding me that I'm beautiful and loved by you.
Dear Washington, thank you for showing me what it means to have friends. You're the classic example of what I don't want and it's because of you that I was driven to make good friends, no AWESOME friends so thanks for being the whiny spoilt brat that you are.
Dear Q, thank you for being a loser. Heh that's kind of mean but the little dumb sheepy way of yours has really boosted my ego and I quite like your company (no not because of that). You taught me the difference between friendship and . and I really appreciate that. Thanks for believing me and telling me that I'm a great person.
Dear T, thank you for being the b that you are. I've learnt what it's like to enjoy myself now that I'm finally rid of you and memories of you. You think your egoistic streak will make me come running back? Think again. I'm no Tess.
Dear Piranha, thanks for being the conniving sneaky stupid fool that you are. You've acted as a foil for most of the people I love and whenever I compare them to you I feel so happy that my decisions are fantastic. Thanks for being an idiot.
Dear C, I used to think you were just a pretty face but now I now that.. you're still just a pretty face. HA HA just kiddingzx. Man I enjoy spending time with you and talking with you so much! So thank you for entertaining me and just being there!
I think I'm done with my thank yous. Some of the people I've mentioned don't have access but I hope they're psychic because I'm psychic and I can send them these thank yous. HEH okay I'm mad.
I love you all very much (except Sodium, Piranha, Washington and T and Q. Okay not Q, she's alright the rest I don't love).
When I say things like this I mean them so here's to you my best friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment