Thursday, 3 September 2009

Coming undone at the seams.

Today was the first day I saw HT in love. HEH.

Iceland Iceland Iceland!

Now we know what to get her for Teachers' Day. Rocks will do fine, oh and maybe a nice presentation.

It's strange, I never really realised this before but everytime there's a need for grouping it's always me and you or me and you but the two of you never pair up. Ever.

Why's that? Am I the only thing you two have in common? Have things become so bad?

And despite everything, we still gravitate towards each other. Are we taking each other for granted? I don't know, but the other day Wbe told me that no one really expects me to pair up with anyone else apart from you or you when either of you are around. And you know that I prefer you over you and you accept that. Do you feel upset in the slightest? The idea of holding such power over the both of you makes me a little uneasy and yes, sick.

Today you expected me to be there for you right? Although I practically spent the day with her, during c it was assumed that the seat next to me was for you wasn't it. I was feeling mean today and I'm sorry but you understand my position better than anyone else (don't you?)

I hope you understand.

The same way I don't really like the way you hang out with her or him - I just don't get it - is the same way you don't like me hanging out with her. But I like her, not all the time, but I do like her. I enjoy her company and she seems very attached to me despite whatever. She's amusing, smart and in some ways I connect with her on a level that I just can't connect with you. You'll be shocked at what she has to offer you know. You really really will be.

But enough of this.

--

This site is open to three of my closest friends because you guys are the only ones I really love and really trust.

I hope I can open it up to you too but maybe that'll take time.

No comments: