Sometimes I wish I never agree to doing stupid things and making a potential fool of myself ):
--
Gosh today scared the hell out of me manzx. When you called sobbing fit to burst I swear I almost started crying too. DON'T EVER DO THE FOLLOWING AGAIN:
1. Don't EVER doubt your capabilities. You are the most talented, dedicated and sincere music student I know (and despite what I may seem like I know a fair few okay)
2. Don't EVER blame yourself for things going wrong. Today was just a bad day.
3. Don't EVER harp on your faults and shortcomings. Simply because they're not as bad as you make them seem. And I'm being very honest here. Plus what's the point really?
4. Don't EVER feel guilty for making decisions because you know why you made them and if your rationale is sound and logical then you should have no regrets.
5. Don't EVER think that I won't be here to listen. (Heh I almost went back to school just to see how you were doing but my mother made me stay home -_-)
Yes so if you know I'm talking to you PLEASE FOLLOW THE ABOVE THANKS.
Also, this is the most important one - don't EVER forget that I'm here for you.
Love you trumpet <3
--
I like today's date 090909! SO COOL!
Okay lots of cool things happened today. My lunch was awesomezx I swear. Eating a taco salad was heaven. I'm still burping HEH (and this was after eating fries and ice cream with cheerleading aunty) Interesting conversation yet again. Hmm I swear my solar powered friend is seriously crazy. HEH. I mean can you believe it, once her excuse for coming late was: I was late because I ate breakfast today. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Heh.
Hmm actually last night (this morning at 1) Hawa messaged me. I swear I'm really confused! Hearing stuff like I miss you, and can we hang out after such a long break is gratifying given that she's the one who's initiating conversations and stuff this time. And wow she's way more interested in me, in my life now - I don't want to be a cynic and be suspicious but I just can't help it. This girl, she lives in two worlds. One where I'm her best friend and the second where I'm interesting gossip. It looks like world one this time but you can never be sure can you.
Went to school in the morning, watched TG. Pope Joan is damn cool. I like the actress you played her in the movie but more than her I really really like Marlene! I think she's such a cool character and the actress is so pretty! I liked her while reading the play but I like her even more now (:
AND SHE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE VC GOSH YOU PEOPLE.
Maths was fun (not really but whatever). Seeing her best friend made me really wonder what sort of person she was. He's cool and all but still younger, and extremely strange. Not to mention whiny :/
--
I want to take back all that I've ever said about you but things said on impulse are usually the most truthful things ever said. I don't like what I feel but sometimes you just can't deny certain things can you.
--
As of this moment, TWELVE people have told me my life is very interesting and reads like a drama. I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or just a comment. I don't think it's all that interesting.
AND MY POSTS AREN'T ENIGMATIC! Just ask if you're confused.
--
When you make such an attractive offer, you become very, VERY hard to resist. You know that don't you. You do, I know you do. I can see it in the way you ask me.
Do. Not. Tempt. Me.
It won't happen again.
No comments:
Post a Comment