Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Hey you. Please get out of my head, thanks (:



--

PTM today. You can guess how it went. Ugh.


I also saw R's mother. This one is another case of the kid being a chip of the old block but this times it's positive! Heh.

Oh also saw Wbe's mother today and omg the difference is so striking it's scary. I mean the only similarity is that they're both fair. And that's not much of a similarity at all!

It's not like I don't try you know. I do, but it's just not enough. It's never enough. True I can study so much harder and true I can stop wasting my time during school hours etc etc but there comes a time when I guess you really have got to understand admit to yourself that this just. isn't. your. thing. Why can't you see that, why don't you understand? Things are different now.

Still, I'm going to study hard which is why this is going to be a short post. I have an EOM waiting for me.

While you're at it please do this survey! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=erHEHkANunE_2bnkfHtUoAWA_3d_3d

(:

PLUS. I am going to sleep BY ELEVEN every night. Please don't call/text me after that thanks.

--



Something to think about because three times is a lot.

--

Was on the phone with Grey earlier. Heh it's nice that it's really easy to talk to her. I hope this continues even after we leave school. I hope we're friends, not classmates.

And omg is it that obvious that we spend a lot of time together?! I had three teachers comment on that today oh my.

No comments: