That's why I like to play The Sims.
Except life isn't as simple.
Sometimes I wish I had that little bar on each of my friends. Then I could click it and I'd know what the status of our friendship/relationship is on a scale of 1 to 100. I could see whether our personalities are compatible, what things we'd like to do together, what we like about each other, stuff like that.
Would make everything a lot easier.
--
I watched Frollo last night in the song Hellfire. I never understood it when I first watched it as a kid but last night when I watched it again it was sheer magic. I think Disney is pure genius.
--
I despise incompetence. This is the first time that I've had to say that about myself though.
--
--
STOP blaming me. I can't do anything about it if it doesn't work out, understand? I have no control over the things that happen, I can't MAKE it work and I have things to do as well. I don't have ample free time like you to meet your friends/shop/sleep/blame me. If you care so much, then you can try and make it work. Name a place I'll come meet you and then it's your baby. But no, why would you suggest that? It's just easier if it's my headache, and then I get scolded, and I take the blame for everything right.
It's always easier that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment