Thursday, 13 August 2009

Catherine & Heathcliff.

I found this among one of the many unpublished posts and it scares me like nobody's business because this was the EXACT same thing you said in our conversation on Monday night. Well actually only the last line is exactly what you said.

I wrote this just after we got to know each other. Like March/April.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  right. Especially the last line.

--

I finished EOM last night! Hope my draft doesn't get rejected. Now the stupid proposal and stuff GRRR. PW IS SUCKING US DRY.

--

Anyway, today was an average to horrible day. The Vietnamese kids arrived yesterday and as part of the HP we've got to host them. I managed to land myself an over-enthusiastic, rich kid who refuses to study and lords over the other kids and another shy, sweet boy who draws me pictures in maths lecture.

I wonder what they think of Singapore and our lives here.

Yeah they hung around looking bored for most of the day. I'm going to make a proper effort to welcome them tomorrow and make them feel at home! There's still tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday that they have to spend with us at school.

I'm going ice-skating with them tomorrow after school haha! So much fun, want to join? (:

--


--

Omg yesterday I was sitting with Angel and listening to music before leaving to the airport and I don't know why I turned and saw him and randomly thought 'he looks like Harry Potter'.

?! like what's wrong with me!

I don't know why I had to blog about that but I just felt like it heh.

--

S, it's scary the way you can wrangle information out of people and can read between lines and have this uncanny knack for finding out things from the manner with which they're said.

But it irritates me when you don't say the whole truth, like just part of it. I have a right to know what you say to my friends - to people I care about. When things are still raw between us you've got no right to barge in and inquire left right centre and interrogate people UGH. It's cute and fun sometimes but NOT when things are so sensitive. PLEASE CAN YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU TOLD HER. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I know you're never going to read this and I've told you this already. Please get this into your head! I was very shocked when I found out that you had talked to her and omg what did you say?!

--

Three weeks is a long time and much as I quarrel with you, and disagree with you and constantly claim I hate sharing living space with you, and am rude to you I think I'm going to miss you when you're gone.

You're evil, mean, horrible, naggy and ugh can just get under my skin but you're still one of a kind (no one can irritate me like you do :-*)

Hope you have fun, say hi to MAP and party.

No comments: