Thursday, 20 August 2009

Best for you?

Ours was never meant to be an easy friendship.

And I think it's times like these that really make or break us.

YES I feel it's your fault.

YES I don't like it.

YES I'm angry/upset.

YES I know you think I'm overreacting.

YES I know what you thought

NO I will not be mad tomorrow

NO I will not forget this

--

From this moment onwards, I'm going to be very particular about the words I choose.

--

Yesterday I had a conversation with LK and she asked me something that I found extremely hard to reply to but I did in the end and I was shocked by my own response.

The way she described her r w h pra really made me feel jealous. And the strange thing is that if I did have something like that w m pra , I'd feel very umcomfortable. I think I like the idea of it more than the actual thing itself.

But I think in the end, f is important. Like on Monday and Wednesday when Kun and San came over, it was really fun!

Today KA was sweet to make us dinner aww!

<3 her.

--

I'm addicted to this song and I want to stop listening to it because the words remind me of you so much, it makes me sick.

--


You have so much more in common with Mrs. F than I thought you did, you know. In some ways you're more despicable than her because at least she doesn't change who she is. What has school done to you?! Over the course of six months, you aren't the person I used to know.

--

Dregs for me.

No comments: