I'm tired of treading carefully around you. You're like this time bomb that goes off so suddenly that I get caught by surprise every freaking time.
Get a grip on life, seriously.
And don't do all this diplomatic shit it's really starting to piss me off. I cannot fault Garfield for talking about you like that because that's EXACTLY what you are.
And it's sad because I thought we were/are? close.
If you don't want other people to know what you feel that's okay. But when you're alone with me then why don't you speak your mind? Do you really believe the rubbish that you say? Are you trying to trick yourself into believing that what is politically correct is what you truly feel?
It's not working. So stop it.
Ah, I see the problem. You don't want us becoming too close right. Scared aren't you, you're scared of me.
Yeah I can be horrible to people I don't like. But to people I do like, I'm very nice. I'll do anything for a friend and I am so disappointed you haven't figured that out yet.
Why don't you trust me, why don't you let me in.
I'm your friend so for God's sake STOP competing with me. Some amount is good yes, healthy competition and all that but at some point this has GOT TO STOP. Your attitude is irritating, annoying. Even when I get into my moods I provide an explanation. I provide a reason, I apologise because that isn't normal behaviour and you guys have to put up with that when you shouldn't have to. I appreciate that, hence I apologise.
Will it kill you to do the same?
Do you realise that the things you say in jest hurt some people? Yeah maybe you don't mean it but you're sowing seeds of dislike in others. They may not hate you but when you really need them, you may not have them by your side.
But I will be there. Why can't you see that?
You hang out with all those disgusting people you don't like, that I don't like, all for what? For gossip? For popularity? What're you doing all that for? Whom are you trying to prove yourself to?
There are so many things I want to tell you but I just can't.
You're not you anymore, why? Where did the real you go?
No comments:
Post a Comment