MY HOLIDAYS ARE BEING SUCKED AWAY INTO THIS GIANT VACUUM CLEANER LIKE BLACK HOLE CALLED TIME-NO-RETURN.
Come back ):
These holidays are the shortest in my entire life; I don't know why. It's not like I've been doing a lot of things or been having SO much fun. They're just..
gone.
):
Still haven't really done much work and today's 'study session' with Hawa was..fruitful.
YEAH RIGHT HAHA.
It was a lot of fun though! I've never really met her before or talked to her apart from the occasional times on facebook or you know all those perfunctory greetings when we pass each other at events, but it was really easy to be around her and to talk to her. I guess we have a lot in common and we have personalities that complement each other.
My sister told me the first time she came back after meeting her seniors and told me that I'd like Air a lot. I didn't really believe her and neither did Air but now we know that my sister's judgement was actually really really accurate! I wonder how I'd like Hawa's best friend though, hmm.
Went to watch Monsters vs Aliens. It was good and quite funny but not thaaaaaaaaaaaat funny or anything. I felt really tired/sleepy after that and Hawa did too. We were sort of quiet but it was comfortable silence. That's something you don't usually find among new friends. (As you can tell I'm quite thrilled/a little shocked about the compatibility of our friendship)
Rab ne bana di jodi for sure!
Lots of talking about people in her school and people in DS and everyone. Was great to be so open with her.
Invited for two more dates, 6th and 24th. 6th is going to be tough 'cause I have a performance on that day and I have investiture the next day. PLUS I don't know anyone except Hawa. As in I know them and they know me but we don't know-know each other. Everyone's dying to meet me though!
Heh joking but anyway I don't think I can go.
24th! [sprained ankle + impersonation]
Can't wait (: I hope I'm not rejected.
Did nothing after coming home. Have some PW to complete and I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT >:(
No comments:
Post a Comment