Monday, 11 May 2009

Wisdom spawns from doubt..does it?

Twice in a day, yeah.

'we're weak fragile stupid and just not powerful enough. but maybe thats the whole idea- testing and pushing our limits in life.'

Yeah ___ is now online. Another hour and ___'ll be 18.

I feel really sick.

1. I'm so effing pissed off with you. This friendship is breaking up for 287417836547892359th time. How many ever times we try and set it right it's not happening and maybe you can't see it but I can - you've changed goddamnit you've CHANGED. AND YES I HAVE TOO I KNOW I HAVE BUT EVEN AFTER TALKING TO EACH OTHER ALMOST EVERY DAY WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE GET ALONG. If this is your idea of us still being best friends then you've got a lot to learn buddy. You're not stupid I know you're not then why act like you are? Your attitude to life stinks, the way you view things is pathetic, you seem so incompetent. I seem harsh I know I seem judgmental, evil, mean but I care for you I really really do and seeing you flounder like this sucks. You'll cling. You'll cling on to other people, you'll cling on to the things that you can't reach, you'll cling 'cause if you don't, you'll fail. I know you will I can just see you. Your parents are paying a gazillion bucks for your education and you're not taking advantage of it at all. I'm overreacting simply because I want us to work this out. We cannot afford to fall apart again. It's happened too many times before.

2. You. You should just go and die I'm so mad at you.

3. R. You're the unreachable golden apple I want so badly but am scared to touch. 'i can't wait for this to end!' what're you talking about? I'm so tempted to ask, but all I can do is open a conversation with you and not say a thing.

4. L, hey? Will you ever notice me? Do I even want you to?

5. You know after you went to that school you've changed just like (1). I hated that environment I'm worried about you liking it so much cause you're exactly the sort of person they'll tease, make fun of, taunt. You don't know the true nature of that place and trust me you don't WANT to know - it'll kill you. Listen to me, don't fall into their trap. You're NOT anglicized you're NOT like them.

6. I did something bad to my mother tonight.

7. I have to finish GPP.

No comments: