Wednesday, 27 May 2009

See you when I see you.

Grey abandoned me for a stupid boy during the lecture and I hate her.

Nah I don't. Not after what we talked about (: TOLD YOU HE'S PATHETIC!

I hate boys.

Lots of exciting gossip, if you want to hear come ask me in private thanks.

Life's getting more and more boring.

And you're the only thing that keeps me going! <3 This week's good good good.

Am I addicted to you? When you go will I be normal? Or depressed? Or ecstatic? Will I care at all?

Don't know don't care! The future's not half as far as it seems but I'll deal with that when it comes.

Gosh Tuesday was so damn fun. Without Peanut butter and Jelly standing around giving me the evil eye I could relax and really laugh and have fun. That day was the day I genuinly felt at ease after SUCH A LONG TIME you know. It was so good, so so good (: Polar bear, heh damn fun stuff.

Made a new friend - my wrestler buddy! DEVastation.

I'm glad I have good massaging skills.

No comments: