Sunday, 10 May 2009

The one you love is closer than you think.

As everyone agrees, the fortune cookie application on my iPod touch is terribly accurate. (it doesn't work for some people though but it always works for me)

I don't know what today's fortune means. The one I love? Platonic? Romantic? Sisterly? Friendly?

Heh whatever it is I hope it's true! The last one I had - an important person will support you, if you lose focus you will fail - was scarily accurate. The support I got distracted me from my goal and I lost a position I knew I could have easily got. Yeah I guess you win some you lose some but the latter isn't desirable espcially after I saw the standard I had to beat (which wasn't very high by the way)

--

Today's a good day!

1. It's raining
2. She's all over Singapore!
3. It's Mother's Day and I made mamma breakfast in bed and she was happy

Mostly cause of reason two though.

Heh yes I'm a loser we all agree. I'll get over it soon I promise.

Two posts in two days! Amazing eh.

No comments: