Everyone always says that people aren't what they seem but I think most are. It works for countries too!
For example,
Italy looks like a shoe and it produces shoes, it's famous for shoes.
Spain looks like a head of a bull and it's famous for bull fighting and matadors and stuff.
Chile looks like a chili. It doesn't produce chilis though.
I know a girl who looks like an angry cat. Everyone avoids her.
Now would be a great time to say that actually she's the best looking smartest, best friend ever BUT...
she's not.
She acts exactly like a scowling evil ill tempered feline but she still has friends who are close to her, she still goes out she still has a life. So what does that show?
Honestly, I don't know!
I think it shows that people ARE what they seem. Most of the time.
I have another friend who looks like a piranha. But he's really nice.
---
There's been dance every day! HOORAY! I swear if this performance comes out decently I'll be shocked out of my mind.
It has its merits though. I get to see my two best friends really often and I like that (:
Otherwise this March holidays hasn't been holidayish at all. I have still a ginormous amount of homework left to do and I have no intention of getting it done (obviously I'm sitting here right). I think I better get some done though.
My eyes hurt.
Back to school tomorrow sigh. I was just telling V the other day that this is the end of my second last March holidays how sad is that ):
I'm so tired and sleepy and I just want a time stopping remote so that I can get my life straightened out again.
No comments:
Post a Comment